P 22 Holster

pdsniper

What Do you guys think this was my first try built it for a member on this site for his Ruger SR 22 to wear in his boat while fishing for shooting snakes, I angled it back so it would not push up and into his side while in a seated position, think I'm going to have to make one now for my P 22 Walther they seem to have the same basic foot print

Attachments

• p 22 holster.jpg
    p 22 holster.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

pdsniper

yea I get lucky every once in a while, it was a sweet little rig, I guess practice makes perfect lol

mudcreek

I think its a work of art, specially since its hanging on MY belt. Perfect stitching, perfect everything!

tallen92

I've got to have one for mine! looked this weekend and couldn't find anything for the p22 i like.

tallen92

Also looking for one to fit a judge public defender (polymer)

Kowtown

Nice work....

I like the way you have it canted for comfort while sitting...

Sitting is one of my best things...:D

mudcreek

I am trying to catch up with pd sniper right now to order a holster for a taurus 94. This guy does great work. I have 3 of his holsters now!

pdsniper

I just got back from Texas with my Airboat doing SAR work my Dep Chief and my rescue swimmer that crews with me on the boat who also is a police officer at my pd went with me out there its a huge mess out there any way I'm back for now so give me a call

mudcreek

I will holler. I figgered that's where you were. Bless you