Midway USA Bushnell Deal

shdw633

Thanks for the heads up, but they be gone. Would have liked to have ordered 2 myself at that price.

deast1988

I grabbed 1 $27 delivered thought worth a shot

shdw633

You must have gotten the last one because the link now says $56.19 and you pay shipping. Missed another one!!

rhs1rhs

You didn't miss it yet. Look at the bottom below the advertised price. It says "New (110) from $27.43"

You have to click there and it takes you to one of Amazon's new vendors.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.44.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.44.55 AM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,196

BuckNasty83

Yall deal hunters are slacking ;)

I've been looking for deals like this and can't ever come across any

Dicks has some decent deals online on a few cams.

habersham hammer

just ordered the primos - I have two of the proof 03 and love them - if the 01 is not as good you cant go wrong with 27.00 even you just store it for a spare:clap:

shdw633

You didn't miss it yet. Look at the bottom below the advertised price. It says "New (110) from $27.43"

You have to click there and it takes you to one of Amazon's new vendors.

Thank you!!! Didn't see that :cheers:

Just ordered two!! Again, thanks for the heads up, they currently are saying there are only 5 left in stock.

Last edited:

Jim Boyd

I need another camera like I need a hole in the head but I also just ordered two.

For $27 there is not a lot of risk.

Cheap Chinese camera ..... ummmmm, now there is a surprise. I hate to say this, but like it was in the 60's when we all laughed at Japanese products - the same will be true with Chinese products. Like it or not....

I went out on a limb with ZenRay almost ten years ago and now I swear by them.

Thanks for posting!

All the best.....

shdw633

I need another camera like I need a hole in the head but I also just ordered two.

For $27 there is not a lot of risk.

I am in the same situation Jim!! Just couldn't pass up on the deal. I'm going to put them in areas I already have cameras set up but am going to use the video capture on these to have along with the photos from my other cameras in the area. At least that was my reasoning and I'm sticking to it!! You heard Midway USA's commercials.....how many trail cameras does a man need!!! The answer is obviously.......a bunch!!! :rofl::cool:

Buck Nasty

I am in the same situation Jim!! Just couldn't pass up on the deal. I'm going to put them in areas I already have cameras set up but am going to use the video capture on these to have along with the photos from my other cameras in the area. At least that was my reasoning and I'm sticking to it!! You heard Midway USA's commercials.....how many trail cameras does a man need!!! The answer is obviously.......a bunch!!! :rofl::cool:

I'm Larry Potterfield with Midway USA, Thanks for your business.

deast1988

I got email this morning my Primos cam shipped.

Jim Boyd

My two shipped also - USPS.

Says delivery date of 3-10 May

I am guessing early next week.

I have never ordered anything from Amazon that did not arrive and we use it weekly.