Warmwater fly swap

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I look forward to your demo,that spider is just a great tie.:cool: Gives me some ideas for other terrestrial patterns.

waregle1

Spider

I will be fishing at Callaway Gardens in 2 weeks. The first fly I tie on will be the spider....:fine::clap::D....I can't wait...

Kim Youngblood
(aka waregle1)

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Man... Great flies guys.. I feel bad bout the old Wooly Bugger.. yall tied some stuff that never even crossed my mind! :cool: I can't show my little girl the spider.. or she will be sleepin with me for 3 weeks!! Well maybe I will after all.. since she is gettin scarce on givin her Dad some lovin hugs and such! :smash:

dawgcpa

Fly swap

Hey, don't feel bad about the wooly bugger. It was the first one that went into my fly box. I took it with me on Sunday but never got it on. I'm sure it will be put to use in the next few weeks as the panfish start to heat up a bit. A person can never have too many of those in reserve.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nothing wrong with tyin Buggers for swaps. I like'm as well.

waregle1

Callaway trip!!!

My buddy Mark & I slayed them at Callaway on Sunday. Our guide was Kent Edmonds and between the 3 of us we caught over 300 (yes 300) bass & bream. :biggrin2:

We used stealth bombers, copper ants, shiny minnows and RLD's. I had 3 double hookups on the popper dropper combo. One was a big Callaway bream on top and a 1/2 lb bass on bottom. Now that is fun on a fly rod...

thanks for all of your great flies and get down to Callaway soon if you can...:yeah:

Kim Youngblood
(aka waregle1)