Tyin Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucktail

Its been a while. Finally got back on the water last weekend. I took my 3 year old out to the mountains for his first fly fishing trip. What a blast!! Him fighting them with the rod and me stripping'em in with the line.

I'm in!!

Tentwing

Paymaster;

Does it have to be an established pattern or are we allowed to create something new ?

.........Tentwing

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Paymaster;

Does it have to be an established pattern or are we allowed to create something new ?

.........Tentwing

Anything you want to do is fine.:cool:

Just a reminder to send Name and Address PM to me.

MadDawg51

If this is open to anyone, I would like to try my hand at it. It sounds a lot like my tying at home. With limited materials, I am always looking at the book, thinking this would work even though I don't have a center breast feather from a moulting, albino, Arkansas turkey buzzard. OK, maybe I was a little overboard with the moulting part.

I look forward to seeing what you put together.

MadDawg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
If this is open to anyone, I would like to try my hand at it. It sounds a lot like my tying at home. With limited materials, I am always looking at the book, thinking this would work even though I don't have a center breast feather from a moulting, albino, Arkansas turkey buzzard. OK, maybe I was a little overboard with the moulting part.

I look forward to seeing what you put together.

MadDawg

Got you in.

2 more slots.I will expand if necessary.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That's 20 but I'll add up to a couple more if needed. I will give it until tomorrow evening. I will assemble the packages and get them mailed out Monday or Tuesday.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got ya John. Send PM with address.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
OK this is the group. Watch the mail for your package and good luck. Most of all have fun!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.