Salty Swap Time!

yaknfish

Almost done tying. I'll finish tonite if there's anything left to me after work (10PM). They'll go in the mail Tues or Wed.

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Got KFs fiddlers yesterday. If I was a fish I'd be hooked!:cool:
Bet these would work on some bass too, slowly stripped on bottom around a shallow stump bed,FISH ON!

Can't wait to see those KF Fiddler boys!

Last time I fished Yakinfish's Redfish Candy, I caught about a pound and a half Largemouth at a local pond.

KINGFISHER

Got KFs fiddlers yesterday. If I was a fish I'd be hooked!:cool:
Bet these would work on some bass too, slowly stripped on bottom around a shallow stump bed,FISH ON!

As a matter of fact they work on bass really well! That's usually how I test out new redfish fly ideas. Walk down to the pond to see how they swim and watch the largemouth fight over them:)

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Got Laskerknight's Bunnys today! Looking GOOD! This is going to be another awesome woodys fly swap:yeah:

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Yaknfish's Redfish candy came in today:clap:
See some sore jawed fish in the future!
Just waitin on Streamers ties & then a trip to the PO:cheers:
After everyone receives their flies back I'll post a pic for all to see so it doesn't ruin the suprise, kinda like findin santa 2 weeks B4 Christmas. Gonna be GOOD!

Streamer

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you guys sorry for not getting my flies in, we had a baby the end of oct. and had a few complications with mom and baby(everything is ok now) but i forgot about the swap till a week or so ago. I told Boss to go ahead with out me and ill send in a double set of flies for the next swap, or if any of you want to send me your address, ill ship you your fly direct from me, as i compleat them. Sorry again.
boss, you can split my flies up and add them to everyone elses package.

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Flies will go out next week guys. Working alot of OT trying to get a warehose turned factory ready for county inspection next week. Some will be working all weekend but my portion should be ready thursday or friday:):; no rain or worse). Plus the P.O. should be a little less overwhelmed & not lose our flies. It'll be worth the wait!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
OK this one was fun and now it will slowly drift down stream. Thanks BOSSOFTHEWOODS for a good swap. Can't wait to see the flies!:cool:

Now what will we do next?:)

yaknfish

Got mine, too. They all look great. Thanks, Santa, I mean Boss!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mine came as well. Great job y'all! Thanks for hosting BOSSOFTHEWOODS!:cheers:

Got mine as well

Incredible job guys!

I see some sore jawed fish in my future!

I will need a few more of the EP Rattlin Shrimps though.
Mine looked so good that I tried it with coctail sauce on New Years Eve!!:D

May have been my old friend Jack Daniels that suggested it!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!:cheers:

Oak-flat Hunter

Thanks Boss and everyone that participated.I received the flies and They look great..There will be some angry fish.lol