SGTP this sat

dpoole

Poplar bark basket/ quiver demo is our primitive skill of the month. As usually will have 20 or so 3d targets set out in the nice and green south ga woods somewhere. Getting closer to getting water to the bath house may need a little help on that Sat also.

Attachments

• Poplar Basket.jpg
    Poplar Basket.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 184

TNGIRL

Poplar bark basket/ quiver demo is our primitive skill of the month. As usually will have 20 or so 3d targets set out in the nice and green south ga woods somewhere. Getting closer to getting water to the bath house may need a little help on that Sat also.

I just hate I'm gonna miss this basket class again!!!!!:banginghe maybe someone can video it and then post it here....:fine:
I am helping with TBG set up on Saturday and have to work Sunday.....:cry:
I have been getting your pics of the water line and work being done......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

SELFBOW

I'm gonna miss it as well. Marty and I are headed to Lake Oconee tomorrow w Dennis for a few more campfires....

Barry Duggan

I'm gonna miss it as well. Marty and I are headed to Lake Oconee tomorrow w Dennis for a few more campfires....

Dennis will probably can in handy, unless ya'll just want to ride all over the lake in search of a honey hole.
A bit surprised at you missing SGTP this month, considering how much you have been wanting a new man purse.::ke:

SELFBOW

I haven't made any this year. Heck haven't hunted but twice since Squirrel season ended.(still recovering) and I had decided I wanted to fish a little more this yr....

Barry Duggan

Ya'll get up, and let's go down to D. Poole's.

Barry Duggan

Should be June 13th.