TRAILS May 3-D Shoot, Sunday May 17

rehatch

Traditional Archery in Laurens (TRAILS) will be holding our monthly 3-D shoot this coming Sunday. Come on out and enjoy as many rounds as you can!!! Contact me by PM or at 478-697-8553 if you have any questions!!!

2043 Montrose-Allentown Road
Montrose, GA

Barry Duggan

It's looking like d.poole, hatchet bow dan, and self are going to ride over there, in the morning.

Barry Duggan

On the way home, Dan said it should be mandatory for only aluminum arrows to be used at foam shoots. He can't seem to get enough of the racket they make when they pin ball thru the woods.

Jake Allen

On the way home, Dan said it should be mandatory for only aluminum arrows to be used at foam shoots. He can't seem to get enough of the racket they make when they pin ball thru the woods.

Did ya'll have a good time? Did George and Jeff roll out the pine straw carpet for you?

Barry Duggan

I had a good time, but then again I always do. The course had grown over, just a little bit, which made it difficult to locate some of the targets, from time to time. Dan didn't seem to understand ... said he could see them right off. They have a hay carpet over that way.
George's side kick didn't make it this go a round.

dpoole

Had a good time with good folks.

rehatch

Glad y'all got to make it up this month! Always fun to have new folks show up. Barry, don't go trying to blame the vegetation for not being able to "see" the targets. They still in the same place they was last time:)
Had a great time getting to shoot with y'all Sunday, can't wait to do it again.
Dan didn't seem to mind the sound of them carbons bouncin around too much! I'll try to find some aluminums for him to hear next time!