Aye, you get the bow itch don't you?

E

Elbow

Exactly Fountain, I was told my Big Jim bow should last me until I'm a young lady in my 80's!!! ;)
El

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
don't over look Gene Sander's either........he builds both recurves and long bows and i think you will find his bows will shoot right there with the best of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
forgot to add he is a Georgia boy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slasher

Yeah I got it kinda got it bad!!:bounce:...............Got one of Apex's bows coming along here!!::ke::cool:

Can't wait!!:cool:

Yeah... He need's to stop posting all those good looking D shaped bows... I keep thinking and #1 son is trying to work into my 42# bow but isn't quite there... Probably going to lose that one pretty soon...

I keep saying to myself,"self you might want to go ahead and get you one of them APEX bows before you really need it!" It is amazing how we can rationalize things... Unfortunately his Momma doesn't think like me...

Barry Duggan

Nope, but I've got a powerful bacon, lettuce, and mater samich itch. Got me some Good maters, head of lettuce, center cut bacon, fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of mayo. Dash of salt and pepper...gonna scratch that itch shortly. Oh, then I'm going outside and shoot my traditional bow. Life ain't half bad, when good maters start coming in...praise the Lord.:D

JBranch

Nope, but I've got a powerful bacon, lettuce, and mater samich itch. Got me some Good maters, head of lettuce, center cut bacon, fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of mayo. Dash of salt and pepper...gonna scratch that itch shortly. Oh, then I'm going outside and shoot my traditional bow. Life ain't half bad, when good maters start coming in...praise the Lord.:D

Just for you, Barry.

Barry Duggan

That's what I'm talking about JB.:cheers:

dpoole

Guy clark that song is a classic GOT A VINYL ALBUM AT THE HOUSE WITH THAT SONG ON IT !!!!! Barry how is yo obama fridge coming along ??

Last edited: