bluetooth waterproof speaker

hipster dufus

we like to oisten to games and sports talk while fishing, with our new smartphones we r thinking bout a waterproof bluetooth speaker. anyone do this? can u recommend a speaker? looking for something rechargeable from our 12v power port. thanks

dsgbqc

Look up SHARKK speakers that's what we use. Small portable and will fit in your cup holder. Also ihome portable speakers and the sound produce are fantastic you thought you had a full stereo system.

Last edited:

Coenen

If you're not in a hurry to buy, keep an eye out on: http://electronics.woot.com/ the regular "Woot" or "Sellout" tabs might have them listed as well.

You should be able to get a pretty solid deal through them. Amazon uses them to close out a lot of merchandise, as well as factory refurbs etc.

Last edited:

GaMudd

My kids got me a Pyle speaker for my boat. I believe they got it off of Woot. Sounds decent. The thing I like about it is it charges with a cell phone charger.

Catdaddy SC

I just bought a JBL Charge 2 last week. It is very clear and loud. It fits in my drink holder and is heavy enough not to blow out while running wide open. If I lost it tomorrow I would buy another.

Also, I put it in a big zip lock bag. It plays clear and loud through the bag.

Reg...$148.00 on sale at Target for $129.00

image003-1.jpg

Last edited: