Florida NWTF conventions?

Glenn

Does Florida ever have a NWTF convention or show? I have searched the web and all of the NWTF chapter sites but have not seen anything.

I would love to go to the one in Helen, Ga but can't make this year. It just seems that Florida should have some kind of show instead of the Bass Pro Shop show in Orlando.

Anyone know anything I don't? ::huh:

gobblinglawyer

Glenn,
I don't know of any shows in Florida that are sanctioned by the NWTF.

I would recommend the Granddaddy of them all, the 2005 NWTF Convention that's being held this year in Nashville, Tennessee at the historic Opryland Hotel.

If it's turkey it'll be there.

Dalton

gblrklr

Florida used to have a convention every year, but attendance dwindled to almost nothing. Plus, the NWTF is more concerned about banquets than conventions or shows. The contest at Bass Pro is the only thing done on a state level that I am aware of. I agree, it would be nice. Some of you that have been around for a while may remember some great times at the Gainesville (FL) fairgrounds more than 20 years ago.

Glenn

That is a shame... :(

I would love to go to the "Big Daddy" convention in Nashville but we don't all have your kind of $$$ Gobblinlawyer<--------joke :bounce:

I try not to go to Bass Pro to often cause I always come back to light in the wallet and maybe that is why I can't get to the convention in nashville this year :bounce:

Those Neil Cost calls for $40 would have been nice to have right now being that they go for about 10 times that and more.

Alright thanks fellas... :)