Black Jaguar Spotted !!!!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interupt your Black Panther Party."

gaspur1

Jaguars can be spotted or solid looking black with black spots ; but their tracks are all jaguars; which is different from Mountain Lions, panthers, ect.

gaspur1

It looks like "NickW" posted a jaguar track in this thread. Your dad saw a jaguar if it was black. Sometimes the body will appear to be solid black ,made up of rosettes with a lighter face where the rosettes stand out more. They all have jaguar tracks. Males tend to have hugh home ranges of 50 square miles that overlap several females. They are here and they are intelligent.

dick7.62

If yall see it again shoot it and post it on here

If I get a chance to kill a black panther I'm going to do it. I'm only going to show it to 2 people. I'll take it over to Throwback so he can see it and then take it to Nick so he can cook it.:rofl::rofl:

shakey gizzard

If I get a chance to kill a black panther I'm going to do it. I'm only going to show it to 2 people. I'll take it over to Throwback so he can see it and then take it to Nick so he can cook it.:rofl::rofl:

I'll fire up the grill!:D

gaspur1

It's not worth going to jail over and all the legal cost too. I wouldn't do because the news will get out sooner or later.

dick7.62

It's not worth going to jail over and all the legal cost too. I wouldn't do because the news will get out sooner or later.

:D I guess I will have to go show Ol'Red too. He said he would pay the fine, bail me out and get me a lawyer.:D

Original quote by Ol'Red: Don't care...They're aren't any black cats in GA...period. It doesn't matter what somebody "thinks" they saw. Prove it.....I will gladly pay the fine, bail you out of jail, and hire the attorney to represent you in court if you decide to shoot one. You've got nothing to lose.

Last edited:

mmwiley1040

He may have seen a panther but not a black panther. Genectically impossible but still cool to see anyy panther. We have a farm on the Ga. Fla. Line and I have seen one there about ten years ago. We have 10 cameras on 1000 acres never had a pic of one.

rifleroom

My cousin and I saw one in Atkinson County back in 88 or 89 near the Alapaha River. My oldest brother. had a large cat follow him down a two path road to the river along the same time. He never saw him, but he had one of those "something is watching me" feelings. We went back fishing the next morning and found cat tracks in his footprints. They were good sized prints. They could have been a very large bobcats, but cat prints nevertheless.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I saw an albino panther last week!

T

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the Carolina Panthers on TV a time or two.

Bo Webb

What about Ole' Red Palmer,s Place? is it still there? He had all sorts of critters out there in the 70,s and 80,s. maybe one escaped.