green scored gross 148 and some change. :shoot::shoot:

Attachments

• 00006795M.jpg
    00006795M.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,563

rumcreek

awesome buck, congrats

TenPtr

That right there is what its all about...................Thats about as pretty as a rack can get.......awesome.

Mac

Wow, Wow

Our place is about 5 miles North of Tallapoosa, off Steadman Rd.

Mac

Thanks on that,

So two nice ones from the same area,

both should make the top 10 list for the County,

That is if they submit them,

LAKOTA

Wow, I too am from Haralson co. and that is by far the largest rack that I have ever seen from the county. Not saying it is a record as I have no idea what the record is, but definitely the largest I've ever seen.

I wonder if it came from up on the Northern end of the county near "Treat mountain"?

Wherever it was killed, congrats to the hunter. That is definitely a lifetime kill in Haralson county!

Here is a better look at the deer...

00006818M.jpg

Last edited:

Meriwether Mike

What a Buck! Thats a hoss for that area for sure. All the ones I saw were 100 inches short of that.

Mac

thanks Lakota for the other picture,

I know that guy, I coached him in Baseball and he was in my class.

That is the same deer as in the other thread, unless he killed two this year. LOL

From where I heard it came from, it was 5 or 6 miles East of Treat Mountain and a mile or so South of the Polk County line.

Lakota the #1 deer in the county made B & C and was a pick up just South of I-20 Exit at Waco. I have seen this rack and it was super hugh, I would guess it grossed in 190'S before deductions.

Mac

M Mike,
That deer might have been harvested two miles from where you hunted in Haralson.

He could have been bedding up in that thick cutover next to your stand. LOL

LAKOTA

From where I heard it came from, it was 5 or 6 miles East of Treat Mountain and a mile or so South of the Polk County line.

Lakota the #1 deer in the county made B & C and was a pick up just South of I-20 Exit at Waco. I have seen this rack and it was super huge, I would guess it grossed in 190'S before deductions.

I had a feeling that it came from the Steadman/Treat Mtn. area.

Whoa, a 190 from Waco. Must have came off of the old 'Camp Younts' land.

whitetails#1

I lived in tallapoosa all my life and have never saw a deer that size come out of county. Glad to know there was at least one i gave up on it 10 years ago and just leased a farm in Illinois a super nice deer congrats