Kevin Strother leaving Strother Archery

My prediction: KS will produce several bows under Stingray. He will have Athens do all the machine work. After all, Athens is a CNC Machine shop 1st. The machine-work will be awesome as will the bow. He will sell them like hotcakes and prosper.
SA will suffer. The bows they have now and the bows they will have whatever were designed for 2011, customers will not trust them to stay around and they will die off.
SA is not as strong as Bowtech or Elite. They atleast had some yrs. behind them. There are great engineers out there, but they will pay dearly for them especially after running their mouths in a Elk Camp:crazy:
Kevin, hopefully has realized that there is really only 1 way for his success Do it all himself, well, his Co.

Athens only does the machining for his sons stabilizers(stingray).. as of now they will not be doing the machining for kevins new lineup. Could it happen, possibly kevin strother and jason from athens are good friends.

Only time will tell what will happen with Strother Archery and the new K&K lineup

Nope. Richard is winchester archery. He has nothing to do with NBA. He packed his bags when things didn't go the way he thought they should. And new Breed keeps getting stronger and stronger.

No things did not go the way they should of, nor are they now as they will find out in about 3 months.

Hawire

No things did not go the way they should of, nor are they now as they will find out in about 3 months.

You have been saying the same old tired line for about 2 yrs. now. If you had something that was worth something then you'd have shown it by now.

I used to call you a friend, but with all the comments that you said about me, you are the furtherest thing from that.

I now know how you operate, and how you treat people. Stay on you side of the fence, and I'll stay on mine.

Taylor Co.

Seems Richard was awarded, not some but all of his patents. His side of the fence seems to be a good one.

The Arrow Guru

I will get that for you. But, I did get a PM on here and AT.

BIGs I agree it is old. But so is Parkers technology..Lol

Our bows are every bit as advanced as any thing Mathews makes, yet I do not hear anything about their technology. Oh and our risors do not flex like the so called "grid lock" risors do.
Jus sayin.

SWWTV

Richard does not have a patent number for a two track Wilson has that locked up. Richard has been claiming the same old same old for a while.

2 track patent

Richard does not have a patent number for a two track Wilson has that locked up. Richard has been claiming the same old same old for a while.

It has been awarded patent number is in process and as soon as i have the number ill post you can view it at the U.S.P.T.O

I Also will be paying out at the national shoots for 2013 to any one that is shooting a 2 track cam from any properly licensed bow company.

Attachments

• patent Issue notice.jpg
    patent Issue notice.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,238