Update on prayer requests for my Mom

groundhawg

Good evening. I do not have the composer to share many thoughts right now so I will paste a couple of comments taken from Mom’s obituary.

Susie Viola (Griggs) Thomas, 81, beloved wife of James O. Thomas peacefully entered her heavenly home on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 after a courageous battle with several health issues. She was a loving and caring Wife to her husband, Mother to her children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, family and friends. She worked tirelessly her entire life to care for them and was a perfect example of a Proverbs 31 woman.

Thanks to all for your prayers. ::;

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My condolences and prayers for you and the entire Family, groundhawg.

welderguy

Greg, thankyou for sharing the good testimony of your mom's faith. I can tell from your posts you loved her very much. I know the days ahead will be hard for you and especially your dad but there is One who cares and He will strengthen you. I'm praying still.

Core Lokt

Greg, thankyou for sharing the good testimony of your mom's faith. I can tell from your posts you loved her very much. I know the days ahead will be hard for you and especially your dad but there is One who cares and He will strengthen you. I'm praying still.

Amen!

Praying for you and your family brother. Hang in there man.

georgia357

Praying for you and your family. ::;

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My condolences.