Prayers Needed

Core Lokt

Lost a good friend on 4/11/17, he was 46 and buried on Good Friday. He had a massive heart attack while taking his kids to school. Thank God he was sitting at a red light and not traveling down the road. This could have been really bad for others. His divorce was final 4-5 months ago.

The kids were already having a hard time but now not only do they not have their loving father, they witnessed his death.

To add to their pain their mother has not allowed them to see my friend's parents. These kids were born and lived within walking distance of their grandparents that they are being kept from.

Please pray for those that have lost a friend, a family member, those two young kids and most of all their mother that she will realize the hurt/damage that she is causing these kids.

Thanks and God Bless.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Prayers being sent in this really tragic event. It is hard to realize that a parent could be so cruel as to not let the kids visit their grandparents as such too. I will pray for her as well in hopes of divine intervention in this situation because none of this is the fault of the children and they should not be punished as such. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

Core Lokt

My friends parents (ones kids can't see) were in a car wreck yesterday and both are in the hospital. No life threatening issues but pretty banged up.

Thanks for your prayers EE.

georgia357

That is just awful, prayers sent. ::;

speedcop

she will regret this move later on. our prayers

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My Prayers are added as well.