UPDATED WITH PICS OT on my way to Ohio for some

Madsnooker

:cool:Fantastic bow hunting. :banana:

I won't have much reception so if my Buckeyes lose again don't try to lure me in for some laughs at my expense!!!!facepalm::D

Of course I think Saturday starts the run to the playoffs by blowing everyone out!!!!

Ok I'm at 10000ft now and maybe the altitude is having an effect???:rofl:

Hopefully my next post is a pic of me and "Ole Ned"!!!! If you have to ask who is Ole Ned, just apply that name to any of the deer in my avy!

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Best of luck to you Snook. Hope you stick a biggun. You can show up Monday and make excuses for your buckeyes.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
we need hot SIL pics of her slaying deer.:biggrin2:

^^This^^... Or fishing.. Or just standing around.. :bounce::bounce:

Good luck buddy and I'm looking forward to some pics when you get back!:cool::cool:

bullgator

Let the air out of one!...... like Iowa did :D.

Sorry, I couldn't pass it up.

Good luck :cheers:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Good luck, bro! Hope you kill a monster! After what you've just went through with your Blackeyes, I mean Buckeyes, you need a feel good moment. :D

You be safe out there! And here's to killing a beast!

:cheers:

Unicoidawg

Staff member

SpotandStalk

My favorite time of the year

Snook takes the SIL huntin'

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good luck with the deer Snook, I hope you get a Giant.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Good luck snook..... good hunting!

Browning Slayer

My favorite time of the year

Snook takes the SIL huntin'

Yep, we now look forward to that season every year!

Hey Snook, if you shoot a deer just have you sister in law pose with it..:D

fishnguy

You fellas sure are cold to Snook. I'm just tuning in for the SIL pics! Good luck to ya Snook, those are some nice deer in your avy.

Silver Britches

You fellas sure are cold to Snook. I'm just tuning in for the SIL pics! Good luck to ya Snook, those are some nice deer in your avy.

The pic was taken at a deer show. Not his. He's one of "them" that like to pose with other people's deer and fish and act like they're his. Plus, he asks me all the time to photoshop him holding big fish and deer. Yankees! :rolleyes:

SpotandStalk

The pic was taken at a deer show. Not his. He's one of "them" that like to pose with other people's deer and fish and act like they're his. Plus, he asks me all the time to photoshop him holding big fish and deer. Yankees! :rolleyes:

Yep ask ol Snook about getting kicked out of the Buckarama. That boy was pulling mounts down and trying to take pictures outside. :crazy:

fishnguy

Are you saying:
Snook=The Ohio State,
The Ohio State=Pretenders

Therefore, Snook=Pretender?

Is the hott SIL really his SIL?:banginghe:banginghe

Silver Britches

Yep ask ol Snook about getting kicked out of the Buckarama. That boy was pulling mounts down and trying to take pictures outside. :crazy:

Yup! Remember he did the same thing at the Fisharama too. Heck, he even got caught at Bass Pro fishing in the dang fish tank and trying to take selfies with those fish! facepalm: facepalm:

Madsnooker

Just dropped my son off at airport in Columbus and I'm headed back to camp until Friday when I fly out. Seeing lots of deer and some shooters but just not in range. My son missed a big 8pt last night.

Sorry slayer, my sil did not connect so no pics for you. The one on your fridge will have to do another year.:bounce:

Almost out of signal again will check in on flight home.

Oh yea, pups suck and OSU will blow everyone out on their way to the promised land!!!!:rofl:

Browning Slayer

Just dropped my son off at airport in Columbus and I'm headed back to camp until Friday when I fly out. Seeing lots of deer and some shooters but just not in range. My son missed a big 8pt last night.

Sorry slayer, my sil did not connect so no pics for you. The one on your fridge will have to do another year.:bounce:

Almost out of signal again will check in on flight home.

Oh yea, pups suck and OSU will blow everyone out on their way to the promised land!!!!:rofl:

Who said she had to kill anything for pics? We'll take some of here just dressed in camo, or not.. :bounce: