Nfl??

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Did the fans protest (not attend) today, 12 Nov, like was being said earlier this yr???? Thanks

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Read that too, but haven't heard anything about amount of people in the stands

Old Winchesters

Wouldn't know. Purposely have not watched 1 min of nfl this year. I don't even watch the highlights on sportscenter.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Haven't watched any myself,just saw a photo of Texans/rams I think and the stands in the background was empty

MOTS

Go to Yahoo sports and you can see the scores live, might have to update every so often.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Saw a headline on Drudge that said Packers/Bears were half empty.

Go to Yahoo sports and you can see the scores live, might have to update every so often.

I don't keep up with them anymore, I'm just hoping to see/hear fans turning their back on the spoiled

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Anyone hear about Goodells contract extension demands?
50 million
lifetime heath insurance for him and family
lifetime private jet benefits

Not a bad gig if you can get it?

Coenen

Texans / Rams and Packers / Bears had reason to be empty. Houston is without their best players, playing at home, and the Rams absolutely railed them. Fans don't typically stick around when the home team is getting beat down. Weather was a big issue for Bears / Packers, it was 40 degrees and raining hard for the duration of what was not a very well played game.

The League has issues that have nothing to do with politics. The market is saturated with football right now. Fans no longer have to watch games just because they're the only games on. They can pick and choose which games to watch like never before. Then there's content like the Red Zone Channel that jumps around and focuses just on the action.

The multitude of options provided by the widespread televising of the game also mean that the "At Home" experience is frequently superior to the "Live" experience at the stadiums.