Clay County

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
nice one southwest. checking in. does only for us, but as always, hunting very little

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
11/27, getting pretty close to that time of year. Any reports? 12 point? floridaboy?

12pointer

Alot of chasing seen this past weekend but it was young bucks .One member killed a decent
8 pt. Alot of bucks being seen but most of my members are picky. Should break loose any day now.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Little bucks seen pushing does around today. Only a matter of time!

florida boy

I have been up since thanksgiving and it's been hit or miss . They appear to be winding down on our north tracts . The tract near Coleman seems to be on time and we are oddly just seeing good scraping on the south tract.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I have been up since thanksgiving and it's been hit or miss . They appear to be winding down on our north tracts . The tract near Coleman seems to be on time and we are oddly just seeing good scraping on the south tract.

Is south track the one across the road from me?

southwestslayer

We are in the South East corner of clay on the early clay Calhoun tri county line my guys up there right now saying it slow no chasing should be good end of the week with this front

12pointer

It's getting close in our neck of the woods,
1 nice 8pt was killed this pass weekend bucks
are grunting and running bigger bucks are being seen . With this cold front coming in
They should be wide open this coming up weekend get in the woods boys !!

12pointer

Had one 7pt. , five 8pts killed on our club in Clay County this pass weekend. Had one big 10 pt. missed. People where bringing deer in left and right at Robos several nice bucks hit the ground this pass weekend in Clay.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Congratulations JoeNorton. I saw your latest video. I lucked up with a pretty nice 8pt Sat 12/16, But the forum isn't allowing pictures right now. How much longer do y'all think before the rut action cools back down?

12pointer

Me and my Son filled up the feeders with black eye peas this past weekend they have a minimum of 20 % protein in them the deer love them , also put out minerals in the the mineral holes.

don

I've been feedin blackeyed peas for a year now, mix in some corn and peanuts in the winter ,,,,dang deer will eat ya out of house and home ....they ate 500 lbs in 12 days this past January. I feed out of a boss buck feeder. mind me askin where are you buyin the peas from...and are you feeding splits or whole peas.