Clay County

12pointer

Dixieshooter I haven't been on in a while ,to answer your question if my son Joey will be making any videos this season the answer is yes he doesn't go to the woods without his camera.
We are going up tomorrow to check trail cameras and fill feeders , we have been getting alot of buck and fawn pics, we are also getting alot of hog pics , Woodsman must not be doing his job down the road. lol

12pointer

Dixieshooter I haven't been on in a while ,to answer your question if my son Joey will be making any videos this season the answer is yes he doesn't go to the woods without his camera.
We are going up tomorrow to check trail cameras and fill feeders , we have been getting alot of buck and fawn pics, we are also getting alot of hog pics , Woodsman must not be doing his job down the road. lol

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
same as always- able to hunt saturdays only, and with the heat, it's been saturday mornings only. We have does and spotteds walking all over us, just haven't been in the mood to blood trail one all the way to kmckinnie's house. and somehow.......somehow......none of our 27 million hogs have bumbled into my sat. morn setups. Good luck from southwest clay county

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Found a shot yearling deer in our yard by a bow. Was not hurt bad. The rubber stopper on the end of the arrow stuck pretty good. We managed to get it and reture the deer to the wild.

12pointer

Me and the guys are headed to the club in the morning to plant the fall plots, hope we can get them in before to much rain starts , wish us luck !! Happy Hunting guys.

12pointer

Well we got all 26 plots planted today all we need is some rain to get them up , alright guys help us out with a good rain dance PLEASE!!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Thats a biggun Joe. By some miracle none of our one million hogs have stumbled in front of my weapons, though we've hunted very little. Took my little boy squirreling saturday instead of deer. we will be turning it up a notch week 2 with this nice cool snap.

Attachments

• IMG_20171023_191749.jpg
    IMG_20171023_191749.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 688

southwestslayer

Well we are started pretty good one of our members killed a nice 10 Saturday night

Attachments

• D988271D-9885-47D3-9BDE-D2C54B687E08.jpg
    D988271D-9885-47D3-9BDE-D2C54B687E08.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 787