Jekyll Island Charter info

Hunt'nDawg

Guys -
I am headed down to Jekyll island this week and was looking for some information on fishing charters. Any recommendations on who to call for a short trip. Looking for something around 4-5 hrs with my 6yr son. Thanks for the help!! Inshore is preferred.

jtaylor

I saw where Scott Owens put on facebook they were back running. I haven't fished with them but my family has and he is top notch. May be booked but worth a shot. 877-605-3474

southgabowhunter

Make the 20min drive to Hickory Bluff and you'll find 4 top notch captains who can put you on fish and are great with kids. Scott Griffin, Richie Lott, Josh Cook, and Brian Leverette are all solid choices. All are skilled fishermen who grew up fishing coastal GA waters. Send me a PM if you're interested

urack8ball

TJ Cheek is another great captain down there as well.
Coastal Georgia Charter fishing.

ccbiggz

I've fished with Brian Leverette a few times and he is top notch.
Make the 20min drive to Hickory Bluff and you'll find 4 top notch captains who can put you on fish and are great with kids. Scott Griffin, Richie Lott, Josh Cook, and Brian Leverette are all solid choices. All are skilled fishermen who grew up fishing coastal GA waters. Send me a PM if you're interested