Quick Question

I have two browning game cameras one IR and the other is a black out. I know this is dumb but will a 64 g b as card work in a 32 g b camera

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I don't think that would work. In fact, lots of cameras that are sold say that up to a 32 GB memory card can be used BUT the majority of those WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY when put into use. There have been some members on here that have encountered these same problems and by using an 8 GB card (which is much less expensive), their cameras worked perfectly after that.

I still have only a couple of 4 GB cards that are used on really low count cameras BUT for all of my other trailcams, I ONLY use the 8 GB cards. I have never had any problems with the Sandisk cards over the past 6 1/2 years now. Because I actually own 62 WGI cameras and currently have 37 of those in service, I have purchased around 90 of the 8 GB cards for future use.

In fact, on the 8 GB cards, I can get anywhere from 1500 to over 2000 photos based on the various MP cameras that I have in service. I normally check them every week or two and upload all of the photos and delete and re-format all of these cards and continue to keep swapping them out each time.

I have used the following chart that you can easily use based on this link. Just click on it and you can see what the capability is of each GB card involved.

https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/...ictures-that-can-be-stored-on-a-memory-device

I hope that this might help you determine just what would be best for your use.

mossyoakpro

I use both 8 and 16 gig...I prefer the 8's but they are getting harder to find in my part of the world.

Maybe I should try Amazon??