Is there going to be a 2013 contest?

Fuller

I don't see one started yet so I was just wondering if it was going to happen again this year. I seem to miss the deadline to sign up every year.

redwards

At this point, I don't anticipate that I will run a contest myself for 2013.

Participation dropped off pretty drastically through the year, and it takes a good bit of time to keep up with everything. Over half of the members who registered did not ever post a picture, which is their choice, but then there were others who had not registered by the deadline, but posted pictures.

After the December, 2012 voting polls close, and I create the Best of the Best threads for voting is done for yearly category winners, I will distribute the Surprise Prizes to the category winners and that is probably going to do it for me.
Ralph

shakey gizzard

At this point, I don't anticipate that I will run a contest myself for 2013.

Participation dropped off pretty drastically through the year, and it takes a good bit of time to keep up with everything. Over half of the members who registered did not ever post a picture, which is their choice, but then there were others who had not registered by the deadline, but posted pictures.

After the December, 2012 voting polls close, and I create the Best of the Best threads for voting is done for yearly category winners, I will distribute the Surprise Prizes to the category winners and that is probably going to do it for me.
Ralph

Thank you for your time! I know it was alot of work!:cheers: