2 men ladder stand?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher

frdstang90

I have 2 Millennium treestands and a Family traditions. The Millenniums to me are way more confortable. I would highly recommend them.

bilgerat

Senior
the Muddy partner or prestige are both really comfy, I can sit in My Partner all day .

Family tradition tree stands are the most comfortable stand on the market !!! Great quality !!! Made in the u.s.a .... Trust me you won't be disappointed !!!

frdstang90

I will agree that the Family tradition stands are comfortable but if you ever sit in a Millennium you will like it better and I own both.

Jack Ryan

I can't think of a bigger or worse mistake than getting a wife started following you around the deer woods, even climbing up in the stand with you/me all day.

Who is going to have lunch ready and fix sandwiches? She can't possibly have breakfast ready on time and then still get out to a tree stand before dawn?

HAWK Makes the absolute most comfortable stands you can buy. check them out online, there quality is top notch as well. The climbing stands come with memory foam seats. Great customer service as well!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Another for the X-Stand Jayhawk. Have 3. Very well American built. Very secure and made to sit a couple of men

HuntFan

I am a FT dealer, you can quieten the seat by taking petroleum jelly & putting it between the straps where they cross each other. There is no scent & it works great. The only caution is don't let your hunting buddies know your taking it to the stand with you.

Jeff Raines

This is the absolute best one I've found, by a long shot.

http://www.cbsdeerstands.com/buddy-hut/

I drove over to South Augusta SC last year on picked one up. Bought one of their single ladder stands as well. These are exceptionally well designed, and the "lever lock" system makes them rock solid on the tree. Everything is right about them. The shooting rail is at the right height, the seat angle is correct, and the roof moves up and down, using thumb screws on the 4 corners as set screws.

They make them at their shop in South Augusta.

Expensive but worth it. Every other one I've bought, I've had to modify it in some way to make it hunt/sit the way I want it. Comes in 14' and 16' heights.
Elkbane
I have some cb's stands,probably the best built safest ladder stands out there

jigman29

If money isn't an object go Millennium. If youre on a budget go to walmart and get the big game that have the seat similar to millennium. I have a few single man ones and they are super comfy. For a little over 100 bucks they are very affordable.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I sure like my Family Traditions Double for an all day sit..kinda like makin a camp site in a tree. Pipe insulation on the shooting rail and zip tie burlap for additional movement cover.