Middle GA taxidermist

crbrumbelow

My wife has been after me for 2 years to have a 'coon mounted. I need some info on taxidermists in the middle ga area. Macon, Thomaston, Griffin, Jonesboro, Columbus. I am looking for someone that of course does good work and is reasonably priced.

I got a BIG sow 'coon today and she has a lot of black in her coat and its nice and thick winter fur. Any info is appreciated.

sdj2010

Buck Master Taxidermy in Macon. I am not sure what all they do but I know his deer mounts are great. (478) 757-9940

nhancedsvt

Banned
One of the best in the area that I've seen is Glenn Arp with Hoot-N-Hollar Taxidermy in Forsyth,GA. He's done several things for my family and has a great turn around time also. 478-258-4612

crbrumbelow

I appreciate the info guys. I've been doing some price checking and it seems like I can get it done for around $350. Thats online prices. I am gonna call buckmasters and Mr. Arp for sure.

HALOJmpr

Tim Knight in Dublin, GA. If you can't find him PM me and I'll get his number for ya!

Wahoo Creek

Casteel up in Smarr, but I think he might only be doing deer and turkeys now. Definitely worth a call. Good work. He's got a show room for you to see some of his work. Worth a trip just to see it. Pretty cool stuff.

Nitro

Banned
Casteel up in Smarr, but I think he might only be doing deer and turkeys now. Definitely worth a call. Good work. He's got a show room for you to see some of his work. Worth a trip just to see it. Pretty cool stuff.

Rodney does specialize in Waterfowl, Deer and Turkeys. He will do a great job on small Mammals too.

He is in Bolingbroke- right off 475.

(478)994-0955

gunsaler111

Banned
southern reflections in byron.The best anywhere! 478-808-3294/478-956-5537. Scott Hodges.

DeepweR

Fortner Taxidermy! 770-480-5241 Covington Ga. Chris does awesome work

P

Puckerdup

Southern Reflections is great, Scott Hodges is as good as they get.