FSu hires a coach

tjl1388

Willie Taggert is the new boss in Trailorhassee
I personally liked him better when he was part of Hootie and the Blowfish....:rofl:

D3zOlPbP

SpotandStalk

Ol Slick Willie done hit the big time. Welcome to Tallahassee Coach.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yall get ready for some fire works down there. Old Willies loved to throw the ball all day long up here.

tjl1388

UM's rival coaches are a combined 3-28 vs ranked teams.
That is not a misprint.

SpotandStalk

Um has lost 7 of the last 8 to Fsu and has been outscored by Clemson 98-3 in the last 2 outings......

tjl1388

Um has lost 7 of the last 8 to Fsu and has been outscored by Clemson 98-3 in the last 2 outings......

I was referring to uF

Clemson is better at this stage, no argument there.

And as you so love to tell us UM fans not to do.... don't live in the past. What happened THIS year?

alphachief

He’ll do better than 5-6 next year...that will be an improvement over Jimbo and his terrible coaching staff.

SpotandStalk

I was referring to uF

Clemson is better at this stage, no argument there.

And as you so love to tell us UM fans not to do.... don't live in the past. What happened THIS year?

You beat the worst Fsu team I can remember on a last second td....:bounce:

SpotandStalk

Hearing Leavitt coming with Taggart. Also hearing Dugans may be coming as WR coach

bullgator

Leaving is a good coach. He's a little crazy but good DCs usually are.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
hope so. we need our fsu thugs back up in hera. :bounce:

Amen. It hasn't been the same without them. Even Spot thug's enthusiasm has been muted these last few months and he's the spark plug of the FSU contingent around these parts. I fear picking collards and working in the chicken plant don't generate enough joie de vivre for him without some FSU wins on the gridiron this time of year.

SpotandStalk

Amen. It hasn't been the same without them. Even Spot thug's enthusiasm has been muted these last few months and he's the spark plug of the FSU contingent around these parts. I fear picking collards and working in the chicken plant don't generate enough joie de vivre for him without some FSU wins on the gridiron this time of year.

My plugs were fouled. Got some brand new iridiums and now I'm good to go.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Hard to believe Nole fans are happy with this hire,guess yall just settled.

tjl1388

You beat the worst Fsu team I can remember

All that matters

And Dugans would be a fool to leave UM but I can understand if he does, he is a Tallanasty native and alumni. His daughter is also a student at UM and is currently dating a player

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My plugs were fouled. Got some brand new iridiums and now I'm good to go.

Prolly need some fresh gas in that tank just to make sure. You'll be a chicken skinnin', collard pickin' fool in no time!:bounce:

SpotandStalk

All that matters

And Dugans would be a fool to leave UM but I can understand if he does, he is a Tallanasty native and alumni. His daughter is also a student at UM and is currently dating a player

Nobody ever accused his daughter of being smart.

Go Noles