!!!!!!!!!Wanted Man!!!!!!!!!!!Everybody Look!!!!!

Ozzie

He should begin training with a 4 D cell mag lite to prepare himself for what is going to happen to him once he gets caught and thrown in the Big House for what he did.:whip: He will wish he was dead every day for the next 50 years or so...

Handgunner

Turn him over to Marcellus Wallace.
"I'm gonna hire a couple hard pipe hittin' brothers to go to work on ol' holmes here with a blow torch and a pair of pliers! You hear me, hillbilly boy??? I ain't done with you by a sight! I'm gonna get midevil on yo' rear end!"...

:cool:

Words can't say what needs to be done to that man.

Sultan of Slime

"I'm gonna hire a couple hard pipe hittin' brothers to go to work on ol' holmes here with a blow torch and a pair of pliers! You hear me, hillbilly boy??? I ain't done with you by a sight! I'm gonna get midevil on yo' rear end!"...

:cool:

Words can't say what needs to be done to that man.

put him in the cell with the gimp!

Dub

Sick....sick...individual.

A ballpeen hammer should be used...starting on his feet and work up.

LLove

He should begin training with a 4 D cell mag lite to prepare himself for what is going to happen to him once he gets caught and thrown in the Big House for what he did.:whip: He will wish he was dead every day for the next 50 years or so...

only if we're lucky :cool:

The AmBASSaDEER

Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

Thanks Charlie great idea

98RIDE

According to Fox News last night, girl was 3 yo, and he taped the hole thing. Regardless of her age, H*LL is gonna be to good for him!
Only in a free society! Under a dictatorship, he would already have been tortured :whip: and killed :shoot: :cool:

drhunter1

Tape his head to a chair and make him read all of Linwoods posts for the past year! That'll teach em!

Then disembowel him!:banginghe

thepipe

I have learned some "persuasion technics"...

:whip: that i would like to practice with him :hair: ..... I just need 10 minutes... pleeeeeease? :whip:.

they do not include firearms :)biggrin2:).I promise, I will only hurt him a bit, and leave some for the rest of you guys.

gunsbillygun

if i see him first... nobody will ever see him again. that i am for dang shure of.

puredrenalin

Hope they get that *** and hang him by his...well yall get the point, or better yet, pour some honey on him by a hog feeder and let em do their thing!!

crackerdave

He's probably in Florida.If I run across him,he will not be dangerous anymore.