Teal decoy sale

Quackmasterofgeorgia

It's happening at Walmart, Flambeau blue wings for 20.07 and green wings for 21.83.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Teal are dumb . Just chunk out whatever you already got. Blow on your teal sqawker and get ready.

Or just holler em up. You and the med murse gonna hunt together a bunch this yr? I saw the invite

Quackmasterofgeorgia

Teal are dumb . Just chunk out whatever you already got. Blow on your teal sqawker and get ready.

I know they're not the brightest birds, this last season they liked goose spreads the best lol. Just spreading the word. Also teal decoys make great coots.

It's happening at Walmart, Flambeau blue wings for 20.07 and green wings for 21.83.
You get what you pay for. They will not have paint on them in a year. You will have to repaint them into Buffle heads soon. They just dont hold up.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

You get what you pay for. They will not have paint on them in a year. You will have to repaint them into Buffle heads soon. They just dont hold up.

That's what I was planning on when I purchased a pack, but painting coots instead of buffleheads. Right now they are cheaper than game winner coots. If I had the money, all my decoys would be g&h, lol.

That's what I was planning on when I purchased a pack, but painting coots instead of buffleheads. Right now they are cheaper than game winner coots. If I had the money, all my decoys would be g&h, lol.
That will work to. Here on the coast buffle head come late season and they have allot of white on them so they are seen at long distance.