Camper pricing question?

3ringer

I belong to FB Florida Rv Camping 16,000 members and Georgia Rv Camping 4,000 members. If you are on FB , you could join those groups until your camper sells . Anything to stay off of CL . I am sure you can find out on there the value too. When I was searching for a TrailManor , I joined the TrailManor Owners Forum. They had TrailManors across the country for sale. I had a good idea what they are worth. When I found one near me , I already new the value and if it was a good deal.

T-N-T

I tried to sell a camper once. An outback actually.

In the end I just traded it in at the dealership to rid myself of the experience.
But this isn't an option for you.

Patience grasshopper

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good suggestions posted here and received by PM. I have a "nibble" right now. If this one doesn't take it I will be offering it on via some other method.

Thanks for all the input:cheers:

WGSNewnan

i sold mine on the marketplace in 45 min. price it right. be up front about any damage. good pics help a lot.

i took great care of mine resealing the roof every year and kept maint recs. that was the biggest selling point. i priced mine about 500 less than what i found on ebay and craigslist.

mattuga

Banned
Facebook all day, groups dedicated to selling stuff like this. Look up "Georgia RVs for sale" and you'll find a couple groups

TimBray

Might be the wrong time of year to move it quickly even at a killer price. :( Most folks I know usually decide in early spring for a vacation camper or late summer (usually last minute) for a hunting camper. We always bought ours after the camper show in January(?) including our current one.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
After many weeks posted here and at the other Ga Outdoors site we sold the camper last week. :fine:

It was a combination of a quality camper, a patient seller, and a buyer knowing its value. The savvy buyer is now ready to get his good as new, used camper in place before bow season. Thanks for all the tips and well wishes during the sale process.

Latest posts