Gator Draw results 2017

FREEDOM22

zone 4

that is a very tough zone, that is why it is too easy to get drawn, Not very much public water so more than likely if you find 1 it will be on private land. It's not impossible so brace for a challenge .

I got picked for zone 4 with 2 points. Any tips, I've never been picked before and didn't really expect it this year, I figured it'd take 3+.

Geeseman

rejected on z6 with 3 points added not sure how they figured it this year. Haven't put in for this in several years doesn't make since.

FREEDOM22

awesome come see Redneck 1 and freedom22

we will be there the entire seaon, come see us. pm for address, on Sealy Point

biggdogg

Picked up my 4th point. I guess I should start figuring out what zone to start looking for and how many more points I'll need...

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Got a tag for Zone 2.

j_seph

Rejected as well, wonder how many out of state folks got picked? I got an email from Alabama DNR because I deer hunt there about Gator drawing. However you must be a resident to get picked in AL. I feel GA should do the same IMO

mcseals

For those that got picked zone two how many points did yall have? i wagered four and still didnt get drawn.

FOLES55

ZONE 2 and booked Redneck1 already.. Cant Wait

DeoVindice

My brother was picked for zone 5 and wants me to tag along. Does anyone know of a guide in zone 5? He put in for the wrong zone (oops) but would like to make the most of it, anyway.