Just Shaddup . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
if you've never been in the trenches, 2 a day practices in August, putting a 135lb Freshman against a 235lb senior in the Oklahoma drill, running sprints till ya puke, I don't want to hear anything from a sports announcer, etc that's never played a down in his/her life, that goes for fans too.

And no, I'm not a disgruntled ex player, never rode the wood in my life in any sport, just tired of hearing "experts.."

Pile on brothers !!! :cheers::bounce:

Matthew6

Banned thug
if you've never been in the trenches, 2 a day practices in August, putting a 135lb Freshman against a 235lb senior in the Oklahoma drill, running sprints till ya puke, I don't want to hear anything from a sports announcer, etc that's never played a down in his/her life, that goes for fans too.

And no, I'm not a disgruntled ex player, never rode the wood in my life in any sport, just tired of hearing "experts.."

preach it quackie. :rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
you are welcome to roll with the tide. :cool:

Now that was just hurtful to Quack! I'll bet you are the kind of guy who tells his wife to calm down when she is chewing your behind! :bounce:

I'm with you Quack, these announcers these days ain't got no scars, they are just pretty boys who don't know what it is all about! :whip:

fish hawk

Bass Master
Is drinkin beer and fishing considered a contact sport

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Gold Ranger

So what you're saying is that Paul Johnson shouldn't have an opinion on football maters?

HunterJoe24

They never know what to actually look for in football. They just see numbers and names and think that's all football is. Most of these announcers don't realize that without a good line you can't do anything.

Coenen

Must be talking about college ball. Most of the NFL announce teams have at least one former player these days, and the majority of those guys, for all of their experience, are terrible!

Browning Slayer

I've been watching football since about mid season last year with volume off.

Being a Vol, I bet you've had the volume off for over a decade..

Sick of hearing..

9ReRvb8.png

westcobbdog

I had plenty of bull in the ring before they started the practice of protecting and babying the QB position.