Clemson

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Didn't realize you were such an avid historian...

You must be real proud of all those wins Georgia has against Clemson back in the 1920's/30's.

But then again... when your team is garbage year in and year out for the last decade, I guess the only thing you have to lean on is history.

You guys can't even beat Georgia tech!?! What makes you think your team belongs on the same field as Clemson?::ke:

Since you don't want to go back and see that we own you how about we got back to just a few years ago..

When we beat you the last time we played you in 2014 by over 20 points.. You'll have to use more than your toes and fingers to count that high.. :cool::cool:

Hunting Teacher

Hey Fairweather..

Did you know Clemson is 50-97 against the SEC... That's just barely getting you at 50%...
Slayer
Do that percent again! ;)
50/147 = 34%
::ke:::ke:::ke:
I believe Dabo is around 9-1 against the SEC the past ten. I think Jimbo is around 7-3 or 8-2. Don't feel like looking it up. Now granted many of FSUs wins were against the mighty
SEC least champ. You know that team that thumps the Pups every year.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Slayer
50/147 = 34%
I believe Dabo is around 9-1 against the SEC the past ten. I think Jimbo is around 7-3 or 8-2. Don't feel like looking it up. Now granted many of FSUs wins were against the mighty

Dabo is not 9-1 against the SEC.... Keep dreaming.. And if he was 9-1 that would mean you proved my point about the Dawgs owning Clemson cause that 1 would have been our win 3 years ago.. :cheers:

SpotandStalk

Slayer
50/147 = 34%

What???
2 ACC coaches owning the Sec??? Surely not :huh::huh::huh: