your passion?

WaltL1

So you didn't get the answers that you wanted...what do you want us to say....how should we word it exactly...so that you get the answers you wanted to get in order to justify you starting the thread.

You wanted to hear that we hate gods and christians so much that we base our very existence...every waking moment... trying to destroy all traces of Christianity.
Nope.
We have stated why we are here and at least to me even though I enjoy it, it ranks way low on my daily highlights and passion.
You wanted to hear that we hate gods and christians so much that we base our very existence...every waking moment... trying to destroy all traces of Christianity.
Yep, I'm guessing we all (AAs here) are pretty much the same in that other than the time we have allotted to spend here, Christianity/Christians/God etc doesn't even cross our minds.
And even in the time spent here, we aren't arguing against God, its THE ARGUMENTS for a God that we are debating against.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Are y'all sure these things are what consumes the majority of your thoughts? Not that any of it is bad to do or think about, I just get a feeling you're holding back on me.

Explain this please

welderguy

Explain this please

I guess my whole intention of the thread was to learn what your number ONE most thought about thing was. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, because most all of the replies have been lists of things(in no particular order), which doesn't really nail it down. I realize this forces you to dig really deep into your private realm, and I understand if some would rather not reveal it. But for us to understand one another better, it would really be good. There is no wrong answer, as long as it's an honest one.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I guess my whole intention of the thread was to learn what your number ONE most thought about thing was. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, because most all of the replies have been lists of things(in no particular order), which doesn't really nail it down. I realize this forces you to dig really deep into your private realm, and I understand if some would rather not reveal it. But for us to understand one another better, it would really be good. There is no wrong answer, as long as it's an honest one.
I would think anyone that has only ONE most thought about thing is obsessed and should seek help.
It is my opinion that many guys answered with multiple answers because those things occupy their thoughts and therefore time equally.

Spending time with Family would be my #1. Since I enjoy that the most I would guess that it is on my mind the most.

What is it that keeps you from posting yours?

WaltL1

I realize this forces you to dig really deep into your private realm,
Based on this, it seems you might be looking for things that deeply concerns us or worries us or we are "afraid of" ?????
Is that more what you are looking for?

welderguy

Based on this, it seems you might be looking for things that deeply concerns us or worries us or we are "afraid of" ?????
Is that more what you are looking for?

Not necessarily. Only if that is honestly what you spend the MOST time thinking about.

I sense that you have wrongly perceived some hidden motive in my question. Not so. Just looking for honesty.
Example:
Ambush says he thinks about dinner the MOST.
Now, knowing what I know about Ambush, I am pretty sure this is a facetious answer. But...I could be totally wrong because there actually are people that are totally obsessed with eating. In his case, I doubt it because he's skinny enough to run around on creekbanks chasing trout. Dead giveaway that he's not morbidly obese. There are many "giveaways" that lead me to wonder if the answers of others may not be so accurate either. But, again, I could be wrong.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Not necessarily. Only if that is honestly what you spend the MOST time thinking about.

I sense that you have wrongly perceived some hidden motive in my question. Not so. Just looking for honesty.
Example:
Now, knowing what I know about Ambush, I am pretty sure this is a facetious answer. But...I could be totally wrong because there actually are people that are totally obsessed with eating. In his case, I doubt it because he's skinny enough to run around on creekbanks chasing trout. Dead giveaway that he's not morbidly obese. There are many "giveaways" that lead me to wonder if the answers of others may not be so accurate either. But, again, I could be wrong.
So on one hand you claim to be keen enough to recognize "giveaways", and on the other hand you admit that despite your uncanny ability to recognize these "giveaways" you might be wrong.
You sound like a guy that knows his roulette, but bets on red and black to cover the bases.

Please enlighten us on a few of these "givaways" and analyze them for us. I for one am rivited.

welderguy

So on one hand you claim to be keen enough to recognize "giveaways", and on the other hand you admit that despite your uncanny ability to recognize these "giveaways" you might be wrong.
You sound like a guy that knows his roulette, but bets on red and black to cover the bases.

Please enlighten us on a few of these "givaways" and analyze them for us. I for one am rivited.

Stop scrutinizing the question to death, and just answer it honestly. And if you already have, then great. There's nothing more to it.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Stop scrutinizing the question to death, and just answer it honestly. And if you already have, then great. There's nothing more to it.

You have not even answered it yourself.
Why do you ask others to do what you refuae to do yourself?

WaltL1

Example:
I sense that you have wrongly perceived some hidden motive in my question.
Nope.
You asked what our passion in life is so you got a list of things we were passionate about.
I personally don't think about any particular or specific thing the "most".

And yes, Ambush is skinny enough to walk the banks chasing trout. He about walked me to death getting to and from his honey hole when I went with him and JB :rofl:

welderguy

You have not even answered it yourself.
Why do you ask others to do what you refuae to do yourself?

I already know my answer. This thread is not about my answer, it's about other's. You can start your own thread and I would most likely answer in it.

welderguy

Nope.
You asked what our passion in life is so you got a list of things we were passionate about.
I personally don't think about any particular or specific thing the "most".

And yes, Ambush is skinny enough to walk the banks chasing trout. He about walked me to death getting to and from his honey hole when I went with him and JB :rofl:

Did he eat or talk about eating the entire time you were fishing?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I already know my answer. This thread is not about my answer, it's about other's. You can start your own thread and I would most likely answer in it.

Nah. I thought about it and realized that I really don't care.

WaltL1

Did he eat or talk about eating the entire time you were fishing?
He was actually drooling at the thought of fresh caught trout he was going to cook up.
And we did go out to eat after fishing.

welderguy

He was actually drooling at the thought of fresh caught trout he was going to cook up.
And we did go out to eat after fishing.

...not to mention he did draw a picture of a really delicious looking apple...and his avatar shows a guy standing in his kitchen next to a very well fed lady...just saying...

maybe he's not being facetious at all.

WaltL1

...not to mention he did draw a picture of a really delicious looking apple...and his avatar shows a guy standing in his kitchen next to a very well fed lady...just saying...

maybe he's not being facetious at all.
And the pictures he posts in the Outdoor Café forum.....
He's got pictures of fried bass fillets and all the fixins' up there right now.
He ain't starving I assure you :bounce:

welderguy

And the pictures he posts in the Outdoor Café forum.....
He's got pictures of fried bass fillets and all the fixins' up there right now.
He ain't starving I assure you :bounce:

Yeah it's those thin ones you have to watch out for. Ever notice it's usually the skinny guy who wins the eating contests?

Tell me more about your militaria collection. Is it a mix of different war eras or any specific ones?

Havana Dude

I have a passion to one day, wake up in no pain for a change.

WaltL1

Yeah it's those thin ones you have to watch out for. Ever notice it's usually the skinny guy who wins the eating contests?

Tell me more about your militaria collection. Is it a mix of different war eras or any specific ones?
Mostly WW2 and above although some rifles/pistols span several wars and also I go for different variants/models of each. Then I go for bayonets for each and the various variants/models of those.
Then different do-dads of various equipment such as cartridge belts, fighting knives, original ammo etc.
My father (also a Marine) got me into it and its been our "together hobby" since I can remember.