North Carolina

CassGA

Recently moved to the Raleigh area. Looking for a club or lease with deer and/or turkey rights. Any information would be appreciated. Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.

Pettigrew

NC Clubs

Might try posting on nc hunt fish forum. There will be some clubs in Northeastern NC that will be looking for new members. Those clubs will be about 1.5 to 2 hours from Raleigh. Many will have club houses that you can sleep overnight. NorthEast NC has the best hunting in the state.

CassGA

Might try posting on nc hunt fish forum. There will be some clubs in Northeastern NC that will be looking for new members. Those clubs will be about 1.5 to 2 hours from Raleigh. Many will have club houses that you can sleep overnight. NorthEast NC has the best hunting in the state.

Thanks. I tried that a few weeks ago and have not gotten a single response. Hopefully things will change now that it is time to start renewing leases.

Pettigrew

NC Clubs

I guess that you are also checking Craigslist for Raleigh and Eastern NC. Someone posted an opening for a club in Halifax County last night on the Eastern NC Craigslist. You might also check Twin Oaks Hunting Club in Halifax County, they often have openings. They even have a prospective new member video on Youtube.

CassGA

Yes sir. I have checking CL pretty regularly. I'll look into the ones you mentioned. Thanks!