Age and score Alabama buck

HoCoLion91

Got this buck walking across my foodplot. Never seen him before. Best on camera so far. Hope to see him again before season goes out in Alabama.

Attachments

• STC_0106.jpg
    STC_0106.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,664
  • STC_0113.jpg
    STC_0113.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,665
  • STC_0114.jpg
    STC_0114.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,186

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Is it not 2 different bucks? That daylight pic he's a skinny looking thing. Similar pose with the night pic. Maybe right G3 difference. Looks like a 5 yr old at night. Going the same direction 6 1/2 hours later which isn't a big thing. Just looks way more mature at night. That blade looking beam looks similar though. If you get him he's gonna score more at night. lol Good luck

HoCoLion91

Yeah, I agree the first one looks skinnier than the one at night. I just can't believe that 2 deer that big walked across the same food plot on the same day. It is great if they are 2 different deer. I would take either one. The night picture is a very mature heavy bodied deer. I've been feeding corn at a feeder all summer and never got them on camera.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Yeah, I agree the first one looks skinnier than the one at night. I just can't believe that 2 deer that big walked across the same food plot on the same day. It is great if they are 2 different deer. I would take either one. The night picture is a very mature heavy bodied deer. I've been feeding corn at a feeder all summer and never got them on camera.

They will do that the day before and the day after you leave.:banginghe
I would take either one if given the opportunity.

bulldawgborn

I too thought it may be 2 bucks at first. I wonder if he is sucking in his huge gut during the day pic. Maybe a group of does were in the plot, and he felt the need to impress.

From the night pic, I say he is easily over 6 years old. 133 + gross

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Is it not 2 different bucks?

Looks like it to me too. Either way they/it's a great buck and I would be all over it like a cheap suit.

Scorewise around 130-135 depending on what the main beams come in at.

Blisterapine

2 different bucks. Big one looks like a 5 year old at least, 130ish
daytime buck , I suppose a 3.5 year old in the 20's