DIY Pit Leases.....

MrDuckKiller

Fellas, I know asking a question like this is kinda pushing the envelope.... Wondering if any of you guys had some info on some DIY pit leases in Arkansas, SEMO, or Mississippi?? Me and some buddies are looking to get a trip together for next year. Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

GADawg08

Fellas, I know asking a question like this is kinda pushing the envelope.... Wondering if any of you guys had some info on some DIY pit leases in Arkansas, SEMO, or Mississippi?? Me and some buddies are looking to get a trip together for next year. Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

Not to hijack your thread man but I'm wondering the same thing

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Pm arrow3. I think he may have found a place near Paragould Ar.

Ga Woodrow

Feel free to pm me have a couple guys that have good ground and are standup. Always had good hunts with them

DeweyDuck

Feel free to pm me have a couple guys that have good ground and are standup. Always had good hunts with them

My son (42) is going on a DIY hunt on the White River this weekend. Are your contacts for pit blinds any where near Clarendon or south east of that on the White River? Lemme know and thanks.

GADawg08

any of you guys that have experience with pit/blind leases in states other than AR, could yall shoot me a pm?

baseball357mike

Hey there, not sure if this would interest you or not but me and some buddies are wanting to get an exclusive lease in mississippi?
pm me and we can talk more