Viking funeral gone wrong

T-N-T

Best story I have read in some time.

If he had known the ignition differences in gas and diesel, things would have been so much better for the poor blown apart patriarch.

snookdoctor

True California rednecks.:cool:

" I just didn’t think gasoline would explode like that. I thought it would work more like the lighter fluid on my Weber grill. So the explosion scared the heck out of everyone. We’re still picking up pieces of Dad all over Cascade Shores".:rofl:

“I heard this explosion in the distance,” said Cascade Shores resident Sherry Smith. “I didn’t think much of it at first because we’re always hearing crap like that up here. You know, shotguns and whatnot. It wasn’t until I heard a thump on my metal roof. I went outside and right as I looked up, part of a leg slid down and whacked me in the head. It was pretty horrible.”:biggrin2:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:OMG....best in a long time......

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Jimmie Barstad, the son of the incinerated father who organized and built the cremation boat, said that he may have “overstocked” the vessel with too much gasoline and surplus illegal fireworks from the last 4th of July.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, dang!

:bounce:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I had to reread the families last name every time I went past it.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
"gladly pay the fine". Its cheaper than a funeral for sure!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You know your a redneck if you blow daddy up in the pond but used to many fireworks.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
What a bunch of crazy Barstads.