Canton/Woodstock and maybe some Marietta People

Redneck Maguiver

Lastest update! he said he found out where he is at and found both his shoes. I ask if he need a ride, He say no that redneck maguiver was on his way to help out. What that means, I do not know.:huh:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It means, To quote an old TV show character..
" I Know Nothing.... I Know Nothing...."
( Shultz from Hogans hero's )

NOYDB

BANNED
Hey Kenny! John's steppin' up his game and leaving you in the dust. He'll be after your Mod position next.

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
You guys have no idea what I've been through since last Thurs night. I think someone put something in my drink.

The trauma is still hard to talk about, I'm scarred for life
Those ladies held me captive for three days giving me nothing to eat except little blue pills. I was tied to a bed and only let loose to be forced to stand on a table to perform a hula hoop dance

In tragic times like these you really learn who your real friends are. While I can't prove it yet, I believe DRB was the one who drugged my beer, he then sold me to the Red Hat Ladies to buy a new lens for his camera.

I want to publically thank Redneck Maguiver for my rescue from those she-devils. Maguiver was able to track me down with the GPS in my phone with a tracer he invented from a knitting needle, dental floss and a car radio from a '69 Ford

Next month I sit next to Kennyjr, at the quiet end of the table :biggrin2:

NOYDB

BANNED
Actually it was Renee that drugged your beer. She said "Watch this, 1:00am comes early when he's stonkered".

Redneck Maguiver

I want to publically thank Redneck Maguiver for my rescue from those she-devils. Maguiver was able to track me down with the GPS in my phone with a tracer he invented from a knitting needle, dental floss and a car radio from a '69 Ford

Next month I sit next to Kennyjr, at the quiet end of the table :biggrin2:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I got ya back man. Although, I did find enough bottles in front of Out fish him to build the long lasting make-shift battery, but hey, it worked, Glad ya back with us.
:cool:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
One question for you ta-ton-ka, Why did you ask redneck to mark the red hats lady house on the gps?:huh:

F14Gunner

Hey Ta-Ton-ka, got an e-mail from that canadan druggest about your blue pills you requested, Next time use your own e-mail.

OutFishHim

Next month I sit next to Kennyjr, at the quiet end of the table :biggrin2:

Hey, I got ya back man. Although, I did find enough bottles in front of Out fish him to build the long lasting make-shift battery, but hey, it worked, Glad ya back with us.
:cool:[/QUOTE]

Just doing my part.;)

Redneck Maguiver

:cool:

Just doing my part.;)[/QUOTE]

I think we all had a small part in that one. But ya know, I think we can do better next time..:bounce::bounce: