NEGA cook out camp out food and roll call!

Full Pull

Sorry to hear that...aren't you from Iowa? Thought I remembered my wife saying something to that effect...anyhow we are trying to make it tomorrow during the day and may bring a tent weather permitting...maybe we will get to meet you next time...be safe on your travels...:cheers:

No we are from Florida born and bread.
Been working back and forth in NH for the past few years
but thats comming to an end soon.
Any how Y"all stay dry and have a good time.

Bigcountry30662

Im sorry I didnt get to make it I was wanting to stop by but had to work all weekend, maybe Ill get to make one of the gatherings soon been on here all this time and still havent had a chance to get to one...hope yall had fun

jmfauver

I just got home...The weather played a big role in the low turn out...The property was really wide open,the only issue was the bull tried to get some water at 2am from the side of my tent
( I thought it was a pig,until I came out and was staring at 1000pd of beef)...It was a great time no matter what and I am glad I spent the weekend....Now I am getting ready for DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowHunter

Well, we just got home!!! What a crazy weekend! The weather didn't cooperate very well :banginghe but jmfauver stuck it out with us like a champ :cool: Even after the bull got a taste of his tent :bounce:

Rain, wind, sleet, we stuck it out and had a great time!!! :cool: Hopefully the next time, the weather cooperates better!

We had a few fleeting guests. PoppyD , Polecat and Mrs Polecat stopped by for a bit on Saturday. Boneboy drove all the way from WGA to see us!! Hoochfisher and MrMike came by Friday night, while I was out, and helped jmfauver after camp tried to blow away :hair: :rofl: Thanks Yall!!!!

A soggy fun weekend!! Can't wait to do it all again :D
Aimeehip.jpg

camp.jpg

jmfauver.jpg

miklecamp.jpg

mornincoffee.jpg

jmfauver

Hey SnowHunter,

Thanks for hosting me this weekend,I don't know if I would have stuck around with the crazy weather but you and your family made it worth the stay...See Ya at DOG II

Wow...looks like a great time was had by all...Sheila and I had some work to do and the weather was not cooperative but we will definitely make the next one...:cheers:

Would love to have met everyone...Thanks for the invite and for sharing the pics...that is what is so cool about Woody's is that when a gathering is had all are welcome...:bounce:

Last edited:

Poppy D

:DTo all that I met on Sat, It was great to finally talk to some of you in person. I know it was wet but it looked like yall were hanging in with it. Thanks again and I hope to see more soon.

jmfauver

It was good to meet ya as well Poppy D,hope to see ya at DOG

Doug B.

I wish we could have stayed longer. We enjoyed meeting everyone and feel like we missed out on a good time after we left.

duke13

I'm sorry i didn't make it Snowy! when our baseball game got cancelled my honey do list quadrupled!:banginghe

Glad y'all had fun.

hoochfisher

Banned
we wish we would have been able to come back saturday, but i had to baby sit my nephew while his mommy was in the hospital. she gave birth to his new bubba friday afternoon.

hope to stay longer next time,
brad

couple of pics from earlier this afternoon. Weather was iffy, rainy and chilly. Still fun to meet and greet and watch the kids and pets. :cheers: :yeah:

Whooty! Looks like y'all had a great time! Great looking bunch of folks there...love the comraderie in the pics from Woody's gatherings...:cheers: :yeah: