Bad angle

Chadx1981

I was wondering what you all thought of this buck. I dont care about his score really. I just cannot tell if he has both sides etc. I am assuming that he is lined up perfect not to show his right side g3 and the sticker you can see is a g1. Just some input from yall would be appreciated. Its my first year on a new lease and we are glad to have a buck like this one in daylight. He almost appears to be spooked or something. He is crossing a very small corner of the property line headed to some planted pines. How old do you all think this deer is?

Attachments

• new spot 148.jpg
    new spot 148.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 3,166

D Lodge

Great looking deer, he appears very healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 4-1/2 years old.
It’s hard to judge his G3 on the right side.
If you get another pic – post it. Good luck.

Chadx1981

I hope he shows up again he came by the morning before I pulled the card. Hopefully I'll have more pics following this weekend.

Fireump

I think I see 2 sides....3.5 to 4 I'd guess,,,nice thick neck. I say drop him so u can get a closer look. Good luck!!!!

Chadx1981

Update

Well I had these pics following my first post of bad angle. Ill just say here are some " Good Angles"! He was killed approximately 1.5 miles from where these pics were taken on another property a buddy of mine hunts. It was around november 16th or so. He was killed around 900 am walking and looking. If you all wanna throw out some scores for a test I know the answer. I dont think they actually pulled a jaw bone to age him and dont think they weighed him either. I think they guessed him to be a 3.5.

Attachments

• 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,881
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,878
  • 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,869

rance56

i cant believe the difference in the perception in size from the first 2 pics compared to the last 2. way bigger than i originally thought.

1.5 miles away, really puts a whole new perspective on things.

1 would guess around 138 gross