Can't view history

bevills1

I get error such as "Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in [path]/includes/functions_search.php on line 829" when I try to view all posts by a member under the Statistics tab. I tried Internet Explorer and Firefox which have the same issue. Is this a bug on the forum, and is anybody trying to fix it if it is a but?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Did you scroll down to the bottom of the page?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That has always come up at the top of the page ever since I've been here. Scroll on down the page.

If there's nothing down there, then it's on your end.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I never saw those warnings at top of page before, but member's posts are farther down the page. Thanks.

I am also using Mozilla Firefox and it only took me 1.65 seconds to check the search feature when I clicked onto your screen name and I could immediately see 451 of your previous 1594 total posts. These 451 posts cover a total of 19 pages and go all the way back to 2010. It may be that the board crashed back several years ago and caused a problem so that EVERY post that was ever made here just can't be viewed any more.

When I tried it, there were NO Warnings etc either as it went straight to the information that I was looking for. I'm thinking that this may be a problem with just your computer system instead.

bevills1

I see those same warnings when I try to view all posts for any gon member. Recently I also found I'm unable to sign in at www.academy.com from both Firefox and Internet Explorer; fortunately I am able to sign in there from Google Chrome. Has anybody else had problems signing in at academy.com?

Latest posts