What is it ?

rosewood

I cant believe this thread even exists.

Who else has caught a cow on their game camera? I certainly have never gotten one. I am glad he shared.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
steak on da hoof.

and yep, looks like a sale sticker. Bet it was bought, put in a pasture without other cows, and it decided to see what was on the other side of the fence.

rosewood

Its not the fact that you got a picture of a cow, its the fact that you asked what it was.

I tend to agree, but when you don't expect to see a particular animal and there it is, sometimes you want a second opinion to make sure they see what you are seeing.

Where I am, I wouldn't be surprised to see a cow. They are nearby where I hunt and do get out on occasion.

Just to be fair, everyone in this country has not seen a live cow in person.

Rosewood

across the river

I'm with y'all on that, but this is miles from a cow herd , has to be wild , can you shoot them ? its my land ,i never seem them before ,we had a herd next to me bout 10 years ago and some got lose but we have so many yotes around I didnt think any made it

Just because it is your land doesn't me you can shoot someones else's cow. Not legally anyway. A cow is considered personal property. Similarly, if someone accidentally parks there car in you driveway, you can't just take it and sell it.

rosewood

Just because it is your land doesn't me you can shoot someones else's cow. Not legally anyway. A cow is considered personal property. Similarly, if someone accidentally parks there car in you driveway, you can't just take it and sell it.

But officer, I though it was a deer.... Granted it was one the biggest I had ever seen.....

On the car note, but you can get it towed.

If a vehicle hits that cow in the road, the cow owner can be held liable.

rosewood

It actually has a water buffalo look to the rump area, it could very well be a very young wb

In Georgia? That would really be a surprise.

But it was near the river.....

rosewood

Wow. Must have escaped from an animal preserve or something. Sure ain't native.