Sawtooth Oaks

Pilgrim

I bought one around 10' or 12' two years ago, and I paid $50 for it.

Jhunt

Banned
Not worth the money. Get one to three gallon size trees. They'll grow better and will catch the larger ones in a year or two. Plus they are cheaper and easier to plant.

LHCLLLC

Call the Wildlife Group over in Alabama, ask for Allen Deese. Great folks to work with. I have heard good things about Edward Fort Nurseries too, however I have no personal experience with them. I have been very impressed with the quality of the trees, including Sawtooths that I have received from the Wildlife Group.
I would also agree with the above post, buy smaller trees, buy tubes to put them in and watch them grow. They also seem to transplant better as well.

Rackbuster

I bought 50 from the Forestry Commission for $50.00 this year and most of them were 3 to 4 ft. tall.Everyone that I planted are living.Gave some to my father-in-law and his brother and most of theirs are living.

JUSTIN37HUNT

I bought 50 from the Forestry Commission for $50.00 this year and most of them were 3 to 4 ft. tall.Everyone that I planted are living.Gave some to my father-in-law and his brother and most of theirs are living.

That sounds like a good deal right there!!!:cheers:

whtlhntr

It is, we'll start taking orders again in Jun/Jul and you can request delivery from Dec-Mar generally.

GC1

A little late on the reply, but I agree. We bought 250 from the forestry dept this year and all of them are sprouting now. Can't wait till they start dropping!:cheers: