Captain's Cafe'- March 8

olcaptain

Much like the Waffle House, the Captain’s Café stays open on festive as well as difficult days. I’ve saved a few photos for your viewing pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

UfSJV7N.jpg

wdhCsoQ.jpg

JXMcHix.jpg

1MXBOZq.jpg

OL8O5Zy.jpg

7JfJTNi.jpg

psGvuR0.jpg

uxgkFre.jpg

specialk

cool pics!...they are some brave cats!!

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
The cat and fox. What happened to the hounds or the mice. Good pics Captain.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yep those are some brave or tough cats , I like the second picture, looking for him some dinner also , glad to see a post from u ol captain, ready to see u and Max on an adventure as well , still thinking about and praying for your family, God bless !

Big7

The Oracle
Captain, you got more critters than
Carter got Liver Pills..

Hope you and your family is doing good.

I'm gettin' that way soon. We still got catfish to hit.

I'd like to see Max too.
Buck's Mama won't let me take him on an adventure
but he is a trip too..

Good tracking dog but I'm pretty sure he's never been in
a boat.

Them Weeniee-dogs are good!

olcaptain

Yep those are some brave or tough cats , I like the second picture, looking for him some dinner also , glad to see a post from u ol captain, ready to see u and Max on an adventure as well , still thinking about and praying for your family, God bless !

Thank you so much. Please keep my daughter Lauren and I in your prayers for Saturday. We will both be speaking at Chad's Memorial Service.

j_seph

Cat has got friends of all races lol

God bless you brother

MOTS

Mr. Lafavor, I know tomorrow will be a tough and trying day for your family. I also believe that you and Lauren can stand over Chad and never stutter one word! Prayers for you all!

olcaptain

Mr. Lafavor, I know tomorrow will be a tough and trying day for your family. I also believe that you and Lauren can stand over Chad and never stutter one word! Prayers for you all!

Thank you.