Fairly new to Georgia.

Mk20rockeye

Top of the day. Moved here to Hart County last September. Finally getting around to making a post on here. I come here from the upper reaches of California. Got tired of the stupid politics and CensoredCensored that the sportsman had to deal with. An opportunity came up and I jumped ship. Best move ever! At any rate, I got my Georgia license late into the season last fall and it was a huge learning lesson into whitetail hunting. I hunted mule deer out west and a mule/blackmail hybrid as well. Big country and lots of national forest land to hunt. I look forward to the info I’ll read on here and the hunts coming forward....

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Welcome sir... the learning curve may be steep but the reward will be worth it. lots of good hunting here

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Top of the day. Moved here to Hart County last September. Finally getting around to making a post on here. I come here from the upper reaches of California. Got tired of the stupid politics and CensoredCensored that the sportsman had to deal with. An opportunity came up and I jumped ship. Best move ever! At any rate, I got my Georgia license late into the season last fall and it was a huge learning lesson into whitetail hunting. I hunted mule deer out west and a mule/blackmail hybrid as well. Big country and lots of national forest land to hunt. I look forward to the info I’ll read on here and the hunts coming forward....

Nothing wrong with that. Some folks from Ga might want some advice about going to northern California and hunting the blacktail hybrid deer you speak of out there.
I used to work with a Calihunter. We hunted together once and he was a style different than I had ever seen.