Prize for most Does...

davidf

heading to twiggs sunday i hope to put something down

come on folks,... Few days left!!! Don't let roach walk away free and clear, straitshooter,... How about tonight or Wednesday evening?

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
eddy, if I had prior notice, I could take you out on a place in Chatham county I got permission to hunt. Problem is EVERY time I been there I saw bucks and few if any doe.

Well, if nobody makes a last ditch effort tomorrow...i will be forced to give this nice little rifle to Roach and he only shot 2 DOES!!! That's pretty pitiful that only 2 does wins a contest!!! whats wrong with everyone? My excuse is that i did not see enough doe to shoot at,...and i was brushing my hair a few times when the deer came in and other times i was chatting on the phone and one time i was even posting on woodys...

OK, all the good excuses are now taken!

ATLRoach

Mine were a bit out of my pistol range. I had 6 does and 1 button head in front of me on Sat but I pulled two of them out at beyond 300 yards (yes I practice to 600 sub MOA).

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: looks like we have a winner:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and unless I haven't heard of a new buck harvest Javalin is tops for the Speer #13 manual for taking the best buck with a handloaded round in a handgun:banana::banana::banana: congrads to both of you:fine::fine::fine::fine:

GA DAWG

I just bought me a handgun today..Next year I plan on winning this thing:bounce: