Got Coyote yesterday

Murdock

I used my climber yesterday morning, and while I didn't see any deer, I did manage to get me a coyote. A perfect shot at 25 yards. Used Muzzy broadheads for the first time and was impressed. I'm pretty happy about the coyote. That's one less to eat my deer!
Murdock

Al33

Good deal Murdock!

I have wanted to do that with my bow for a long time. Good shot! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Al

gabowman

Congrats on the coyote. Hope you took a few pics cause good open shots are rare on coyotes, especially with the bow. After making that shot now you know youre ready for a 25 yd shot at a big 'ole fat doe with those hunting heads too. :bounce:

GB

Jayrod

Good Job Murdock...Sunday afternoon as I was climbing into my stand about half way up the tree I heard something trotting through the woods...At first I thought it was a doe, but on closer examination...it was one of the biggest yotes I've seen in a long time. My bow was still on the ground with the rope tied to it, so the yote made its get away..

While sitting in there I was thinking..that yote eats at least 1 meal a day...rabbits, fawns, quail, turkeys...just makes me mad :mad: I think if I had a shot at a yote or a shot at a decent 8 pt...I'd take out the Yote...Can't stand 'em :shoot:

We need to start a heroes thread and fill it with pics of woodys hunters and their trophy yotes :clap:

Thanks Murdo

Jayrod

Murdock

I'll post a pic soon

I will post a pic soon. Unfortunately, I have shot two does thus far and have not had a blood trail to follow and have not found either deer. I am getting disgusted. I hate doing that and told myself and others I will not shoot unless it is a perfect broadside shot, but the others were good shots-at least I thought they were.
Murdock