Chattahoochee wma hunt

Timberman

Who all’s gonna be there? We’re hunting NF land around Blue Ridge and Cooper Creek but we might ride over there if it’s slow.

tree cutter 08

Might hunt a day or to. Found some fresh feeding sign today and pretty sure one came through below me this am but could have been hog.

Timberman

Right! We’re going up tomorrow hole up in a holler and hit it Sunday. Winds 10-20 Sunday?

Jason C

Hunted Today and the bears are hitting the planted food plots hard lots of sign in a plot we hunted.. if you want a hog they are really tearing it up all over one of the food plots is almost all rooted up

T-N-T

Coming in town wed night. Hunting through Saturday.
Good luck yall

SCL

Not to sound to green, but do you eat bear or just hang'em on the wall/ floor rug. I just have never heard of any bear meat recipes and have always been curious what you do with 600lbs of meat????

whitetailfreak

Not to sound to green, but do you eat bear or just hang'em on the wall/ floor rug. I just have never heard of any bear meat recipes and have always been curious what you do with 600lbs of meat????

Bear is a fine meal

Timberman

Sitting on a gap on NF in union county. Came in this am I sent my son to a bench where we found good bear sign earlier. He no sooner got settled when a wide 8pt came from behind him and walked by him on his right at about 5 yards. Of course it was his downwind side and he got winded and the buck took off. Came back this pm and jumped the rascal bedded on a south facing slope in the sun. Not much sign but a visual is the best sign! We’re gonna lay to him and see if he slips up. Good luck to all!

Killer Kyle

I hunted a low red oak saddle this evening to try and keep out of the wind. Only saw some squirrels. Headed back Wednesday to try again! Good luck y'all!

Timberman

We struck out and are back in civilization. How’s everyone doing?