kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The challenge is about to kick off. There will be a few changes. Not much. Let’s have some fun !!!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
So what is it? I'm along time member but just recently started reading in this forum.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
So what is it? I'm along time member but just recently started reading in this forum.

It’s the turkey challenge, just keep an eye out for a thread to sign up , and 3 men teams will be picked before turkey season ( if u really lucky u may have a turkey killing woman on your team) and then all u got to do is kill a turkey and follow the rules on posting it , pretty simple and a lot of fun and some great prizes !

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It’s the turkey challenge, just keep an eye out for a thread to sign up , and 3 men teams will be picked before turkey season ( if u really lucky u may have a turkey killing woman on your team) and then all u got to do is kill a turkey and follow the rules on posting it , pretty simple and a lot of fun and some great prizes !

Good deal. Thanks.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Is this just limited to Georgia birds. I have 3 states I hunt them in.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Is this just limited to Georgia birds. I have 3 states I hunt them in.

We allow out of state birds. Only killed during the Ga season time frame. Hope this helps.

I’ll be posting rules & a sign up sheet very soon.

armyvet4583

Let's get the show on the road. Last yr was first time playing. Whole team layed a goose egg. Need redemption.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Please explain what "cutting a inch" is. Thanks

I will have some pic examples. U take the 1” mark where the spur joins the leg and hold the tape to say there it would read like 2 1/4 inch making it a 1 1/4 spur.
Some are like that in last years pics. Kill thread.