***General Weather Discussion #10 for 2017 / 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbl223

Just got home in Sandy Springs. 33 and snow just started. Looks like it might have been raining for a little while before switching to snow.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The one day it actually snows i have to go to the hospital cause my retard boyfriend thought he'd be ok with wrapping a bad gash with duct tape at work rather than go to the hospital, so off I go. Hope y'all get to enjoy what little we get

I'll have you know, duct tape is a perfectly acceptable method of patching up bad gashes.

Duct tape. First choice of surgeons everywhere.

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Duct tape is just until the super glue sets up. :cool:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member

You scoff, but I've got scars all over that were held together by either athletic tape or a shop rag and duct tape. The only stitches I ever got were when I got shot.:cool:

But I digress, it's 27 now and the snow is sticking to the roads. Getting reports of cars off the road.

carver

The one day it actually snows i have to go to the hospital cause my retard boyfriend thought he'd be ok with wrapping a bad gash with duct tape at work rather than go to the hospital, so off I go. Hope y'all get to enjoy what little we get

lol,prayers sent

carver

29 here in Young Harris snowing like crazy

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Snowing in east atlanta.

Head East

My sweet wife is pretty excited for snow. :love: She said I needed to check the weather thread at GON. Weather guys on TV and weather app are not reliable. :biggrin3: Told me school is delayed 2 hours tomorrow. :rolleyes: I told her Miggy said it would snow IHBY.... :rofl:

She said we need to be ready. :shoot: So...I got the milk and bread. Plenty of Dihydrogen monoxide. Generator is now exercised and full of gas. Crank up weather radio primed and ready. Emergency readiness packs and go bags..check. :biggrin3:

Ready for the 3/10ths inch of snow we ...might... (Not) Get. :yeah:

She's a hoot.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Snowing south of ATL near AMS. Small blowing snow, not sticking(accumulating yet). Actually just started @ 35°, temp has dropped to 33° in about 10 mins.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My sweet wife is pretty excited for snow. :love: She said I needed to check the weather thread at GON. Weather guys on TV and weather app are not reliable. :biggrin3: Told me school is delayed 2 hours tomorrow. :rolleyes: I told her Miggy said it would snow IHBY.... :rofl:

She said we need to be ready. :shoot: So...I got the milk and bread. Plenty of Dihydrogen monoxide. Generator is now exercised and full of gas. Crank up weather radio primed and ready. Emergency readiness packs and go bags..check. :biggrin3:

Ready for the 3/10ths inch of snow we ...might... (Not) Get. :yeah:

She's a hoot.

I like her style.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Minus 2 here. I am sorry, Now you got to say Negative 2.

lbzdually

Banned
Roads are very slick here in the Murray Whitfield area. Hwy 286 is just about solid ice and that was a couple of hour ago. I really want to get the sled out and go down the road. Wife said that's not a good idea, I said it is if I videotape it.

DannyW

Ho hum here in the Lawrenceville area...typical "over hype - under produce". No rain, no snow, no nothing...

Why do I even listen to the weather reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.