Archery Range In/Around Barrow County?

PineThirty

I think I found the one your referring to, Panola Mountain State Park Archery Range? Seems like a nice one. I will defiantly keep that In mind. Its over a hour from where I will be though. Im looking for one alittle closer I can hit afew times a week after work.

Don't know how decent but siocial circle dnr is supposed to have one

gahunter12

Are you just looking for a place to sling some sticks, or a daily place to shoot?

cuda67bnl

Walton Dove field at the DNR office in Social Circle. Targets and 3d

gahunter12

Ok. I also have a back yard target, and can shoot out to 60-70 yrds, but my practice schedule is crazy. Some times I only have about 5-10 min worth of daylight to shoot when I get home. I just hope this Hurricane doesn't screw my bow season. Katrina screwed my whole deer season 7yrs ago. Part of working for a major utility company.

PineThirty

I heard that man! Ill be In Winder also, so If you ever want to link up and shoot sometime send me a PM! Always good to meet other bowhunters and forum members.

Ok. I also have a back yard target, and can shoot out to 60-70 yrds, but my practice schedule is crazy. Some times I only have about 5-10 min worth of daylight to shoot when I get home. I just hope this Hurricane doesn't screw my bow season. Katrina screwed my whole deer season 7yrs ago. Part of working for a major utility company.

B Kirkpatrick

I heard that man! Ill be In Winder also, so If you ever want to link up and shoot sometime send me a PM! Always good to meet other bowhunters and forum members.

Just moved to that area also and hope to find a good place to. Can't shoot at the rental I'm in now but may at the house we hope to get